Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Pleasant Valley Sunday...

One lovely Sunday morning...

Little peanut let Mummy sleep until 6:30, and is currently having a snooze in his swing.

I have a cup of coffee with soy vanilla creamer in it, I'm watching Pillow Talk and surfing Facebook. So in all, its a great way to start the morning. M is still sleeping, lord knows what time he got home from work last night. The house is nice and quiet.

I wish sometimes that we lived in a more northern climate. As much as its nice to have such lovely sunny hot days down here in the South, with fall firmly here I long for chilly weather and gorgeous maple leaves.
And scarves, gloves and sweaters. And slippers (although my dog has a tendency to attack my feet when I wear them). And necessary cups of tea in the evening. And my duvet. Currently I am lounging around the house in shorts, and yesterday was blisteringly hot and humid. And its October.

It doesn't get that cold until December or January. It gets cool in the evenings before then, but right proper cold doesn't hit until well into winter.

My husband is a master of internet surfing, he often sends me links to very ridiculous sites he find...

Here is one of his.... meowmeow

I am not as good as him, but this one is not too shabby....

yay bacon!


and with that, I am off....

0 comments: