Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I *heart* M

I really have intended to write in this with some regularity, but man is that a challenge with all of the things to do in a day.

My day tends to start around 2:30, and then it starts again around 5:15.

Last night it started around 11pm. And then 2:30 and then again at 5:15.

It was M's turn with the baby last night, which somehow always results in me getting less sleep than if I had gotten up myself.

Usually its so entertaining when my husband gets up at with the baby, its hard to be upset with him when it results with me waking up too.

There was the time when he turned on the hall light (my side of the bed looks straight into the hall) and left it on while he was up.

Or the time when he noisily slammed the bathroom door, peed like a racehorse and then dropped the toilet-seat onto the porcelain which had me rearing out of bed like I had been shot.

Or the time when he woke me up to ask me if there was a bottle ready in the fridge. Heavens forbid he should look himself!

Really there are far to many "There was the time..." so I won't bore you with them all. But I am sure they are happening to you too!

Last night wasn't that bad. V sort of slept through the night.
He woke up screaming.... my poor boo, so in I run to see whats wrong, and he is soaking (SOAKING!!) wet and stink fumes were practically emanating from him. I carried him at arms length to his changing table, laid him down and unsnapped his pj's.

And what do I find?

What do I see that makes me doubt my husband's diaper changing skills??

A full on diaper-wedgie!

How on earth is this possible, you ask?? Diapers are practically duct-taped on to children these days! But it is indeed possible if its the middle of the night and you are my husband.
God bless him...

It was almost as if he had laid the diaper gently on top of his peeps (as I term it) and tucked it delicately under his tooter (as I also term it). Nothing was strapped on (teehee). Peeps and tooter were totally exposed! OMG!

So no wonder he was soaked! It was like he went to bed naked!
So the diaper had worked its way straight up there..*sigh*

I love my husband so much, mostly because he makes me laugh...

0 comments: