Saturday, April 11, 2009

Moving...

I am in the process of switching from blogspot to wordpress.

Why?
It's a little niftier, more professional looking ('cause thats what I am going for, apparently) and a little less 'Google'-ish.

Mainly it is based on some really good blog advice a good friend of mine gave me, a friend who is, for lack of a better term 'The King of Technology and all things internet Design'.

So here is my new link ........ toodlepoop.wordpress.com

I would really love it if all 7 of my readers would follow me over there....

So no more posting here (I have been posting on both for the last week). I hope to see you on wordpress and of course am happy to hear what you all (y'all) think of my new site.
Which is in development, I will be tweaking.....

love to all
Jaime

0 comments: