Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bits (seriously)


V is currently a bath time fanatic.... And I just remembered what happened while I was giving him his bath yesterday.

He was splashing happily away, when he happened to glance down and spot something he hadn't really noticed before.

His bits. And I am pretty sure I don't need to elaborate on what that means. You are all smart, right?

He was fascinated. There was a lot of poking and prodding and tugging on little bits. I tried to distract him, but really it was like he had just discovered the Holy Grail, or like that scene from The Goonies where they actually find the pirate treasure.

It's so neat when they make these little discoveries. Like "Wow, this hand will do what I tell it to!" or "I can put this foot in my mouth!". In this case, I think it was something like "Hey! These bits are all stretchy! Look at how stretchy they are! Awesome!". The look on his face was wonderful, so innocent....

0 comments: