Friday, March 20, 2009

Nightwoman


It's been a long week and as I finally settle into Friday night, exhaustion hits me....

Clearly I need some more sleep, something which struck me this early morning when I woke up on the couch. At about 3:45 am

I was seriously confused. Couch? What? And covered in blankets. It was exactly how I used to sleep when V was itty-bitty and I would let him snooze in his bouncy seat while I dozed on the couch.

V, however, was still sleeping in his crib and M was still sleeping in our bed. So why was I on the couch?

Oh, and let me add some details about my wardrobe.

I had gone to bed in a tank-top and bottoms, and woke up in a tank-tap. Imagine my bewilderment! Partially undressed, alone, on the couch at 3:45 am when I remember(clearly) going to bed in my bed. M hadn't stirred all night and didn't even notice when I crawled back into bed. With some new bottoms on..

I found my bottoms later that morning on top of my dresser. I think I was so tired I was sleepwalking. It's really the only thing I can come up with....ha! I can hardly believe it!

While I was thinking about sleepwalking, I remembered doing it when I was little and we lived in Coombs. I woke up naked in the laundry closet, I think I was about 5 or 6. Maybe I was really tired then too?

I really hope it doesn't happen again tonight. And if it does I hope I manage to keep my panties on and stay in the house and not wander around the neighbour's yard.

1 comments:

Mr. F. McNeil said...

You need a massage