Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Burgers, of a sort....

M is watching some crazy FoodTv show right now.... full of sandwiches stuffed with french-fries and coleslaw. These sandwiches are seriously like 6 to 8 inches high. How you can even take a bite is beyond me. Also why you would want to is clearly over my head as well....

M just mentioned another sandwich he had heard of that is also over the top crazy.....
I think is must be some sort of 'man' thing to find this sort of thing attractive. A Crispy Cream Burger?!? Why!

But regardless, it exists....

Watching these outrageous shows that showcase some unbelievable meals ( 5 pound meat pizza, 6 pattie-burgers, omelets the size of a pizza....) its really no wonder that a huge majority of the USA is obese. Sometimes when I see such obvious contributing factors to poor health, I just can't help but think out loud that it's no wonder.... even though I am sure a good portion of the population are not eating things like this.... Well, I hope anyways...

Must be my clean living Canadian genes coming into play, but I am so revolted by such displays of unhealthiness. Makes me squirm and shudder.... and long for huge glasses of clean water and large delicious salads and gorgeous pieces of fresh fruit....

1 comments:

Saanich Peninsula Pipe Band said...

Yikes...Crispy Creme burgers...!
Can't even imagine it...are people really that bored with a salad, and maybe rye toast with tomato and cheese...(possibly Gouda...)
Hugs...